The business world changes at a hectic pace, innovations are continuous and to be up to date about everything is becoming more and more of a challenge for entrepreneurs and directors. However, in the context of CSR you can’t fall behind.
To be up to date on new trends and innovations and depend on sources of inspirations in this area can become something fundamental for entrepreneurs and because of this, today we have prepared a list of 7 digital media outlets and/or blogs in which you can find news about CSR. Take note!
1. Expok News. Expok News is a digital magazine where you can not only find the recent news about social responsibility campaigns, but in which you can also read key points and pieces of advice on how to conduct better CSR campaigns and see the analysis of the results of real CSR campaigns, whilst also finding computer graphics and other graphic materials about the same subject.
2. Diego Coquillat. Diego Coquillat is a digital magazine based on technology and innovation in the catering industry. In the portal, you can find lots of key information for professionals in marketing, trends and in management. And of course, also about social responsibility. Sign up to it if you own a restaurant!
3. Marketing News. Marketing news, or as they call themselves, the marketing journal, is a digital newspaper in which they develop practically every topic related to marketing and business management, amongst them also Corporate Social Responsibility. In this portal you will also find, above all, cases of CSR campaigns. Get inspired!
4. Corresponsables. Corresponsables is the CSR portal, a whole media outlet dedicated to Corporate Social Responsibility cases, current topics and opinion columns from reputable professionals form part of the content which you can find in this media outlet, a definite must!
5. Forbes. Forbes, an american magazine, which is a point of reference in the business and finance sector, contains in their online version a, section dedicated to CSR. News beyond our borders, opiniones and analysis from profesionals from all over the world regarding Social Corporate Responsibility.
6. CSRWire. With over 25 categories, CSRWire publishes news, trends and innovations about CSR, putting us up to date with what happens in the world and the role which businesses have in creating a better world.
7. Worldcoo’s blog. Yes! Our blog. Every week we publish articles with advice, innovations, trends and key information, with the majority of the cases regarding e-commerce. Follow us up close and don’t miss anything which is about Corporate Social Responsibility in our digital surroundings.