Worldcoo · Press
Phone (+34) 936 110 104
Worldcoo was created in 2012 by Sergi Figueres (Sant Cugat, 1984) and Aureli Bou (Barcelona, 1984)
Banco Sabadell, ONA Capital and Delta Partners
€230.000 to date
LetsBonus, MeQuedoUno.com, Verticom Network, Zacaris.com, Cottet, Redcoon, PcComponentes, Promofarma, ..
UNHCR, Save the Childeren, SOS Children's Villages, Action Aid, Intermon Oxfam, Jane Goodall Institute, ...
- El Periódico
- Worldcoo receives funds from Horizon 2020 programm.
- The Guardian
- Five products that help the world's poorest people. Worldcoo: a widget in your basket.
- El Mundo
- New York ‘hunts’ ideas from Spain. 15 Spanish technology-based companies have been selected to join the acceleration program Venture Out Spain.
- El Periodic
- News about the project 'Let's have one more / por un@ más' in Worldcoo. El Periodic, a Valencian Newspaper.
- Cadena SER
- News about Worldcoo. Cadena SER, the Spanish oldest radio station and the one with more listeners.
- Campus For Peace - UOC
- Campus For Peace, UOC (Universitat Oberta de Catalunya). Interview to Sergi Figueres, Worldcoo's CEO.
- La Vanguardia
- News about Worldcoo. La Vanguardia Digital. The 8th most read newspaper in the world in Spanish.
- BCN Last Call
- Blog about Barcelona. Article about Worldcoo's launching.
- L'Internauta, Vilaweb
- Program about technology and Internet, Report about Worldcoo. VilaWeb, Electronic Independent Catalan Newspaper.
- TV Sant Cugat
- Report about Worldcoo's Launching. Sant Cugat TV, Local TV.
- Compromiso RSE
- News about Worldcoo's launching. Compromiso RSE. Spanish Magazine.