We finalize the month of September with 10 new collaboration agreements with social and environmental organizations.
These ones are:
- Spanish Confederation of People with Phyisical and Organic Disabilities(COCEMFE), organization that works to ensure an inclusive society that guarantees the full exercise of the rights of people with disabilities.
- Mallorca Sense Fam, which was born from the idea of a group of people, as a response to the emercing poverty that the current crisis is generating.
- CBD Habitat, a non-profit organization for the protection of habitat.
- Fundació Sorli, a reference center for gender equality in the business community.
- Aspros Foundation, organization who promotes social inclusion and quality of life of people with disabilities.
- Plan International Italia, international organization that works for the development of girls, boys and the communities in which they live.
- Portolà Foundation, a special employment center that facilitates the social and labor integration of people with intellectual disabilities and / or mental disorders.
- Institute of Biomedical Research of Girona Dr Josep Trueta (IDIBGI), research center that aims to promote, develop, manage, transfer and disseminate biomedical research, scientific and technological knowledge, teaching and training.
- Associació per a l’Ajut al Sud de l’Índia (AJUTSI), an entity that works to promote and support development projects in South India in cooperation with other NGOs in the country. Ajutsi’s main project is the Parameswar School of Secondary Education in the town of Gengapuram, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Associació per la Vida Independent (AVI), organization that works in order to improve the quality of life of people with dependency and/or disability.
Welcome to Worlcoo’s community!