Each month, new social & environmental organizations reach us in order to know more about our fundraising solutions and to start new agreements with them. The truth is that we are very shocked to see and know first-hand all these organizations and to know that there are so many organizations that work to help those who need it most.
Following, we introduce you the social and environmental charities we have started collaboration with this October.
- Ronald McDonald Foundation, organization that offers accommodation and rest to families with seriously ill children who are hospitalized in Spain.
- “Institut de Recerca de l’Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau” Foundation, is a scientific foundation whose mission is to promote basic, clinical, epidemiological and health services research in the field of health sciences and biomedicine, with the ultimate objective of contributing to the improvement of the health of the population.
- “Arep per la salut mental” Association, an organization created to cover the need to care for people with mental health problems in Barcelona.
- “Setba” Foundation, organization that focuses its activity on devising and developing artistic and cultural projects for groups at risk of social exclusion.
- Banco de Alimentos de Tenerife, who manages and takes advantage of food surpluses from production or distribution networks, to make them reach disadvantaged people through the different associations and entities, with the support of municipal and local social services.
- National Federation ALCER (Association for the Fight Against Kidney Diseases), organization that seeks to improve the quality of life of people with kidney diseases in all its aspects.
- “Adana” Foundation, created with the aim of improve the quality of life of people with ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder).
- “Conquistando Escalones” Association, an organization founded by people affected by 1F-D2 Waist Muscular Dystrophy and that seeks to publicize te disease and promote its research for cure and treatment. “The mutation that causes it makes them immune to HIV and they are looking for a cure that will help millions”.
- Farmamundi, an NGO for development cooperation, humanitarian action and emergency with experience in promoting comprehensive health and pharmaceutical aid to less favored counties.
- “Catalonia Fundació Creativa”, an organization that includes the Private Foundation “Pro Persones amb Discapacidad intel·lectual Catalònia” and the Private Foundation “Sant Jordi de Catalònia”, aimed at caring for people with intellectual disabilities, mental disorders and/or risk of social exclusion.
- LligamDona, organization that manages a shelter house and two inclusion flats to offer temporary housing and socio-educational and psychosocial care to single women or with minor in charge, who have suffered sexist violence or are in a situation of economic vulnerability and/or risk of social exclusion.
To all of them, Wellcome to the Worldcoo’s community!