Last December, we signed new collaboration agreements with 6 new social and environmental organizations. These are:
- Street Child Italia, organization that was born with the objective of creating quality educational opportunities for the most vulnerable children in the most remote areas of Africa and Asia.
- Ecos do Sur, NGO that works to make migrations bear fruit in a society that is more prosperous, fairr and proud of its diversity.
- Mundukide, that promotes promotes sustainable socio-economic development to improve people’s lives in a cooperative way.
- Asociación Esclerosis Múltiple Navarra, organization that aims to provide people diagnosed with MS and neurodegenerative diseases, as well as their families, adequate care for their needs in order to improve their quality of life.
- Fundació Josep Irla, organization that studies, debates and reflects on the society of the Catalan Countries.
- Associació in via, since 1953 works for the comprehensive promotion of people in situations of maximum vulnerability and risk of social exclusion, especially with women and families who are survivors of sexist violence.
Welcome to Worldcoo’s community to all of them!