We finalize the month of July with 10 new collaboration agreements with social and environmental organizations.
These ones are:
- Inés Arnaiz Foundation, an organization that develops projects to suport and take attention to children.
- Saó Prat Association, a socio-educational organization in Prat de Llobregat (Barcelona) that has the purpose of accompanying children, young people and their families in vulnerable situations so that they can have a dignified and autonomous life and feel part of the society where they live.
- AnimaNaturalis Foundation, who works for the defense of animals in Spain and Latin America.
- Private Foundation “Hospital Asil de Granollers (FPHAG)“, a health center whose mission is to promote research and innovation to the institution and the territory.
- Internacional de Solidaridad Compañía de María (FISC) Foundation, an NGO committed to education and cooperation for development, which prioritizes human rights, gender equality and the strengthening od the capacities of individuals and groups to collaborate in the construction of a more just participatory society that promotes peace and freedom.
- Trana EM, Association for the Treatment and Rehabilitation of Neuromotor Disease of Andorra – Multiple Sclerosis.
- Jatakendeya was born from the desire to promote the comprehensive care of people in the social and health field, as well as to promote assistance activities to improve the employability and socio-labor insertion of risk groups and fight against social discrimination and stigma that exist towards people with disabilities and/or mental illness in a framework of international cooperation.
- Enraíza Derechos, an organization that works for a world without hunger and poverty, sustainable and equal. She has more than 35 years of experience both in Spain and in countries in Africa and Latin America, having specialized in promoting a fair and sustainable diet as well as caring for the environment and gender equality.
- Talita Madrid Foundation, an organization that supports childran and young people with disabilities and special education needs, provides training and provides resources to teachers and professionals, in addition to accompanying families in this process of development and growth of their children.
- Barraquer Foundation, organization that facilitates access to ophthalmological care for people at risk of social exclusion, treated at the Barraquer Ophthalmology Center and abroad through medical expeditions.
Welcome to the Worldcoo’s community!