We start this 2022 with the signing of new collaboration agreements with 5 different social organizations. These are:
- “También” Foundation, organization that works for the social inclusion of people with disabilities and the promotion of educational values in adapted sports activities, leisure and free time.
- “Querer” Foudation, an organization dedicated to education, research, dissemination and social awareness related to children with special educational needs derived from their neurological diseases, and who specifically suffer from a Language Disorder as a consequence of their diseases and/or disorders.
- “Ateneu Sant Roc” Foundation, that promotes different educational, cultural and social projects aimed at boys, girls, young people and adults to achieve social cohesion in the Sant Roc area of Badalona (Barcelona).
- MENTAL HEALTH SPAIN Confederation, that was born to improve the adoption of all measures that contribute to improving the quality of life of people with mental disorders and their families, defend their rights and represent the associative movement created around health mental.
- Associació de Malalties Minoritàries d’Andorra (Andorra Association of Minority Diseases), has the purpose of contribuing to the dissemination and knowledge of minority diseases in Andorra, defending the rights of those affected and guiding and helping families.
Welcome to Worldcoo’s community to all of them!