Today – World Health Day– we want to briefly review some of the health projects that our eCommerce with cause are helping to fund. We are very proud to know that, thanks of them and their users, so many local and international NGO’s around the world will be able to carry out several initiatives with the aim of making universal access to health care a reality and medical research a priority. THANK YOU ALL!
- Able to smile thanks to Giggle Doctors:thanks to the collaboration of Promofarma users, Giggle Doctors from Theodora Foundation will visit 35 kids with intellectual disability, thus enhancing their sensorial and physical development. More information.
- No child with leprosy:In India, 9 out of every 100 new cases of leprosy detected are boys and girls. Together with Fontilles, Uvinum community will fund the surgical material and medicines needed because orthopaedic surgery could be performed in 40 children suffering from leprosy. More information.
- Health care for the population of Sierra Leone:through the NGO África Directo, Percentil is raising funds so that 6.000 people in Sierra Lena have access to basic health services during 6 months. More information.
- Pediatric care in Andhra Pradesh, India: The Pediatric Hospital of Bathalapalli, in India, will be able to attend to 1.300 children under 15 thanks to the users of Banco Sabadell and with the collaboration of Vicente Ferrer Foundation. More information.
- Help children with rare disease have quality education:this is the objective of MeQuedoUno, who is contributing to promote the inclusice eduation of 25 children through FEDER. More information.
- Gabi project against childhood cancer:PC Componentes will help to fund a new clinical trial in order to fight against child cancer with CRIS Cáncer Foundation. More information.