Crowdfunding seems to be trendy nowadays. And no wonder, because in last few years, since social media revolution, this is being a method that is helping hundreds of people, projects and platforms to be funded.
Crowdfunding was born from what was previously only called donations but it has evolved in such a way that in different countries has already its own specific legislation that supports, defends and promotes crowdfunding. In Worldcoo we want this legislation to reach also our home country, Spain, and to achieve it we support the campaign carried out by the portal Universo Crowdfunding called “Yo apoyo el crowdfunding”.
With the campaign “Yo apoyo el crowdfunding” a request is made to the Government of the Kingdom of Spain, to legislate the collective financing concretely as soon as possible. As a starting point, the request of the government is done with a list of little requests that are considered essential to achieve the objectives of ensuring legally this financing option:
- Increase deductions
- Flexibility in obtaining the “declaration of public utility”
- Reduction of VAT
- That everyone can participate through small investments in an easy, simple and dynamic way
- Tax relief for small contributions
- Reduction of percentage to pay for the interest on their contributions
- Prioritize and facilitate grants
- Promote active policies
- Facilitate and promote the activities of crowdfunding platforms
From Worldcoo we believe in it and we support the Universo Crowdfunding campaign to achieve this legislation in Spain and we encourage you to spread this campaign to get it as soon as possible. You can find this campaign in social media with the hashtag #yocrowdfunding and follow @yocrowdfunding help the cause.