Access to food in the COVID-19 emergencySpanien
Once again, the crisis has not been the same for everyone, the most fragile ones have seen their living conditions worsen faster and more intensely, and in most cases they have sunk when they have lost their jobs.
Finanzierte Gesamtsumme €100%finanziert
Bonpreu i Esclat Kunden 62.957€
Diejenigen Personen, die auf natürliche Art direkt von den im Projekt ausgeführten Aktionen begünstigt wurden.
Diejenigen identifizierbaren Personen, die einen potentiellen Effekt von den im Projekt durchgeführten Aktionen erfahren.
- Materialien 62.957€
- Gesamt 62.957€
Due to COVID-19, the socio-economic situation of many people who were already in a situation of vulnerability and many others who have been suddenly deprived of their jobs and consequently of their income, has worsened in a drastic way.
This project consists of supporting, for 3 months, people and families in a situation of poverty so that they can make their right to food effective, providing them with the financial means and support, so that they are themselves, autonomously, who administer it.
- Provide economic resources to families (depending on their situation) to purchase basic food products.
- Carry out a periodic monitoring of families in the management of aid (necessities, purchase of food, savings, etc.)
Wer wird begünstigt?
With your help, 700 adults and boys and girls from 215 families in difficult economic situations will have access to adequate and healthy food.
- Guarantee adequate and healthy food.
- Dignify access to food.
- Promote the autonomy of the person through the self-management of available economic resources.
- Promote the improvement of the domestic economy and healthy eating, menu planning, avoid waste, family shopping, adaptation to the needs of different family members, etc.
Aktualisierungen und Links
Càritas Catalunya (website)