Summer activities for children in risk of social exclusionBarcelona - Spanien
The fight against social exclusion of the young does not end with the school year. In summer, the already complex family situations, are increased with the disruption of normal routines.
Finanzierte Gesamtsumme €100%finanziert
LetsBonus Kunden 405€
Diejenigen Personen, die auf natürliche Art direkt von den im Projekt ausgeführten Aktionen begünstigt wurden.
Diejenigen identifizierbaren Personen, die einen potentiellen Effekt von den im Projekt durchgeführten Aktionen erfahren.
- Transport 115€
- Materialien 195€
- Sonstiges 95€
- Gesamt 405€
We have been working with people in risk of social exclusion for over 45 years, especially with young people, to help them achieve a better future. Our objective is that all people can have the same opportunities and rights to grow professionnally and personnally.
The project aims to provide grants to children and teenagers in risk of social exclusion so they can participate in the summer activities we offer at our centers during the month of july: fun trips, school reinforcement, educational activities, workshops, sports, voluntary work, … In this way, support work that has been carried out during the school year isn't interrupted. In addition, it is also the time to add more playful activities, which will improve integration, participation and help the children's development.
From Adsis foundation, we bet on a continuity in work which would help the youth to keep acquiring competences that will be helpful in their future, regardless of the end of school year.
- Material purchase for activities, as for example board games or handicrafts material.
- Help the children keeping up with their school work: summer homework, support on difficult subjects, reviews on the year learning, etc.
- Playful summer trips, like going to the swimming pool, visiting a museum or going on an excursion.
- Summer activities offered in our centers.
Wer wird begünstigt?
200 children in risk of social exclusion in Barcelona who will benefit from the summer activities available in Adsis centers.
Also, the program will benefit the families and social environment of the children.
- Guarantee children's inclusion.
- Allow the continuity of training during the summer, create a new routine and relationships.
- Avoid school drop out and social exclusion.
Fundación Adsis erfüllt die 9 Prinzipien der Transparenz und guten Praktiken, die von der Lealtad Foundation analysiert werden, vollständig.