Childhood cancer researchSpain
Cada año, en España, se diagnostican 1.200casos nuevos de cáncer infantil. En el mundo la cifra es de 250.000.
Total raised €100%raised
bonÀrea clients 46.561€
Those people who have naturally benefited from the project's interventions.
Those identifiable people who will potentially recieve an effect from the project's activities.
- Materials 22.000€
- Staff 24.561€
- Total 46.561€
The SJD PEDIATRIC CANCER CENTER BARCELONA, which will open its doors in 2020, will be a pioneer international reference center in Europe for the treatment and research of childhood cancer. The project, promoted by the Hospital Sant Joan de Déu Barcelona, will be a reality thanks to the donations made by civil society and will provide comprehensive and personalized attention to patients and their families, reducing the side effects of treatments, and improving The chances of healing girls and boys and adolescents with cancer from here and around the world.
- Research and improvement of diagnosis and treatment of childhood cancer.
- Conducting clinical trials.
- Treatment of patient cases.
- Comprehensive and personalized attention.
Who will benefit?
400 patients under 18 year old.
- Treat more cases that don’t have cure today
- Improve the treatment of those that do
- Minimize side effects
- Reduce the emotional impact on children and families
- Enable access to all the children in the world
Updates & Links