Concerts in hospitalsSpain
Músic@s por la Salud gives moments of happiness and well-being by holding participatory micro-concerts for patients, companions and staff in hospitals.
Total raised €100%raised
Ticketmaster clients 1.006€
Those people who have naturally benefited from the project's interventions.
Those identifiable people who will potentially recieve an effect from the project's activities.
- Staff 1.006€
- Total 1.006€
The Músic@s por la Salud Foundation organizes micro-concerts to help people in situations of vulnerability and loneliness during their time in hospitals.
Being ill is one of the most vulnerable periods of a person and during the hospital stay many times they feel lonely and discouraged. Furthermore, not only the affected person suffers, but also their entire environment, including family, friends and even healthcare staff.
The objective of Músic@s por la Salud is to provide, mainly, human warmth, offering moments of disconnection through participative, emotionally significant micro-concerts:
- Microconcert: in each visit to a hospital they make 4 microconcerts of 30 minutes. The most common services are: pediatrics, ICU, day hospital, oncology, mental health, hemodialysis and individual rooms.
- Emotionally significant: the beneficiaries are able to leave their situation for a few moments choosing their favorite song. For this, Músic@s por la Salud has the posters "order your song" where beneficiaries, family and staff can suggest a repertory and order their favorite songs.
- Participatory: the objective is for attendees to actively participate in the micro-concert singing, for this, percussion elements and the printed lyrics of the songs are distributed, seeking a group activity that achieves interaction between users.
- Conducting micro-concerts in hospitals.
Who will benefit?
The direct beneficiaries are children, young people, adults and the elderly who are in a situation of illness, loneliness, disability or any other of special vulnerability, as well as the relatives who accompany the patients and hospital staff.
- Help people in situations of vulnerability and loneliness during their time in hospitals.
- Humanize the health experience, bring human warmth and offer moments of respite and disconnection through emotionally meaningful music, chosen by the beneficiaries.