Educational intervention for ASDSpain
The health crisis caused by COVID-19 has especially affected people with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and their family environments as these people require stable and predictable routines given the difficulties in adapting. changes in their context, however minimal, due to the inflexibility of the disorder's own behavior and thinking.
Total raised €100%raised
Bonpreu i Esclat clients 34.963€
Those people who have naturally benefited from the project's interventions.
Those identifiable people who will potentially recieve an effect from the project's activities.
- Staff 34.963€
- Total 34.963€
Aprenem works for the defense of the rights of people with ASD and for the improvement of their quality of life and that of their families. Through the comprehensive therapeutic and educational intervention service, it offers early, intensive and individualized care in the different areas of the development of the child / young person with ASD through three basic pillars:
- Therapeutic intervention: Professional intervention specifically focused on working on the main deficits of the disorder.
- Supports for inclusion: access to any personal, technological or material methodological measures or resources that help to eliminate barriers to access to learning and that promote the person's participation in the community.
- Support for families: a key piece to provide information and knowledge about the person and to continue and amplify learning in the person's daily life.
The aim is to achieve the maximum possible personal autonomy and work for the adaptation and inclusion of people with autism in the family, school, work and social environment, through the development of learning personal autonomy, academics , social and communication skills.
- Enabling people with ASD to better understand their environment, how to act and relate to improve their understanding of the context and their learning abilities.
- To train and adapt the environment of the child / young person to facilitate their learning and development.
- Facilitate strategies to improve their functional autonomy and their social and communication skills.
- Provide advice and guidance to the family
Who will benefit?
30 children and young people with autism
Inclusion of children / young people with autism by providing them with tools to better understand and interact in their environment
Updates & Links
Associació Aprenem (web)