Job placement for young people at risk of social exclusionSpain
2 out of 5 young people under 25 years of age do not have a job. This implies a youth unemployment rate of 33.4% compared to 15.3% in the EU *
* Source: INE (4Q 2018) and Eurostat (October 2018)
Total raised €100%raised
Ticketmaster clients 5.452€
Those people who have naturally benefited from the project's interventions.
- Staff 5.452€
- Total 5.452€
Fundación Adsis works to reduce the levels of inequality and offer adolescents and young people with employment difficulties the resources to get out of situations of social exclusion.
Young people are treated in a comprehensive and global manner, making them protagonists of their growth process, helping them to define their educational, work and social itinerary and focusing on those aspects in which they present the greatest difficulties. Through this project, it will provide cooking skills to young people from different provinces of Spain such as Barcelona, Canary Islands, Madrid and Guipúzcoa.
- Labor and professional guidance
- Training and preparation for employment
- Support in labor insertion and approximation to the labor market (training practices in companies)
- Development of training actions for the acquisition of ESO graduate certificate
- Strengthening educational competences and social skills
- Labor insertion
- Tutoring through the whole process
Who will benefit?
18 young people between 16 and 24 years old who live in a situation of exclusion and have been left out of the education system.
Provide young people with technical and transversal competences and skills so that they can enter the workplace with greater security and with tools that are useful for them to deal with selection processes or conflicts that may arise in the workplace.
Fundación Adsis fully complies with the 9 Principles of Transparency and Good Practices analyzed by the Lealtad Foundation