The Amazon is considered the lung of the world, being the largest extension of jungle vegetation that exists on our planet. The current problem affects us all.
Total raised €96%raised
Companies with a cause clients 3.186€
Those people who have naturally benefited from the project's interventions.
Those identifiable people who will potentially recieve an effect from the project's activities.
- Staff 3.300€
- Total 3.300€
The uncontrolled fires that dominate the Amazon currently require the collaboration of all to counteract the adverse effects that we face. Thus, from FIEB they want to invite us all to honor the Amazon, even from a distance.
We cannot go there to reforest what we have lost, but we can do it from here, in honor of the Amazon. Therefore, with your collaboration you will support the FIEB project of ecological restoration in which spaces degraded by human overuse are recovered, reforesting these areas with their original vegetation, thus counteracting the action of man. This is our way of honoring our great lung, and contributing our grain of sand from the other side of the world.
The Foundation for Research in Ethology and Biodiversity (FIEB) was founded in 2013 to carry out projects focused on the conservation of nature and biodiversity.
- Prepare the land for tree planting, thus ensuring that planting is effective and sustainable over time.
- Plant native trees and shrubs in the area of action.
Who will benefit?
The main beneficiary is the environment and, therefore, also the human being. The plantations responsible for trees bring advantages for the development of the land and also make a whole new ecosystem born for the good of the fauna and flora.
- Increase the uptake of CO2 on the planet.
- Reduce the emission of CO2 into the atmosphere.
- Mitigate the effects of climate change.
- Raise awareness about the importance of caring for the environment and the benefits of planting a tree, remember that 1 tree provides enough oxygen for 4 people.