Collaborate for a healthy diet for childrenEspagne
Many vulnerable people are being affected by this social crisis generated by COVID-19. Food is a basic need that can be affected given the situation of economic and social fragility that families suffer. So is hygiene, especially in children.
Montant total financé €99%Financé
Wala Clients 34.749€
Les personnes qui ont été naturellement bénéficiées par les actions développées dans le projet.
Les personnes identifiables, qui reçoivent l’effet potentiel des actions menées dans le projet.
- Matériaux 35.000€
- Total 35.000€
In order to guarantee a healthy and balanced diet for children and basic hygiene, Red Cross Catalunya has launched the Red Cross Respon Plan and the following aid programs for families at risk of vulnerability:
- Food cards for children so that vulnerable families can buy fresh, healthy and varied food for their children in a normalized way through a 100€ preloaded card.
- Basic food basket for families to have access to basic food lots.
- 1-2 people: 50€
- 3-4 people: 100€
- More than 4 people: 150€
- Early childhood lots so families can have basic necessities such as baby food (continuation milks, porridge, jars, etc.), diapers and baby hygiene kits (wipes, moisturizer, diaper change cream , shampoo, etc.)
- Baby food kits (46 € / kit)
- Diapers (32 € / 4 u)
- Baby hygiene kits (7 € / kit)
- Help to satisfy basic needs:
- Food cards
- Basic food baskets
- Early childhood lots
- Raise awareness about healthy eating habits, especially aimed at people in a vulnerable situation with tips and recipes for buying and preparing food in a healthy and economical way.
Qui en bénéficiera ?
Vulnerable families before the COVID-19 crisis and families who during this social emergency have been doomed to vulnerability. They will receive aid to ensure a healthy and balanced diet for children and basic hygiene for their children.
Objectifs du projet
- Facilitate access to healthy food for children and young people in situations of extreme vulnerability.
- Ensuring equal opportunities in access to healthy, balanced and varied food and basic hygiene.
- Avoid stigmatization and discrimination against children and young people for economic reasons.
- Facilitate a diet that provides the minimum necessary nutrients for the proper development and growth of children so that they reach the best conditions in adulthood.
- Encourage healthy eating and hygiene habits that allow them to develop properly.
- Accompany, with volunteers, families to develop their own skills and tools to get out of their crisis situation.
Mises à jour et liens
Red Cross (web)