Support for the inclusion of Persons with Autism Spectrum disordersBarcelona - Espagne
Among the different disabilities, the group of people with autism is having lower rates of inclusion, yet studies show that this reality can easily change through education.
Montant total financé €100%Financé
Les personnes qui ont été naturellement bénéficiées par les actions développées dans le projet.
Les personnes identifiables, qui reçoivent l’effet potentiel des actions menées dans le projet.
- Personnel 610€
- Total 610€
Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) is a neurological disorder that affects the brain's perception and processing of information. It comes with a prevalence of 1 in 150 births (recent studies in the United States had a prevalence of 1 in 91) and is four times more common among men than among women.
Traditionally excluded even considered "uneducable", diagnosticated ASD have been segregated for years. But experience shows that it is possible to change this.
Our activity will support recreational activities at school, and at the same time provide the necessary specialized educational intervention to improve inclusion in all areas and the promotion of personal autonomy.
- Support through volunteers to boys and girls with autism to participate in sports and leisure activities along with fellow neighborhood, school or center.
- Intervention in schools and support children with autistic disorders and girls in the same school classrooms, allowing participation and learning alongside their peers.
- Making special interventions with technical experts in autism, thus allowing for improved training in personal autonomy and social inclusion.
Qui en bénéficiera ?
This project will directly benefit 200 boys and girls with autism, and will indirectly benefit a population of 300.000 people affected with ASD. It will also have an impact on their families and their close social environment.
Objectifs du projet
- The aim is to break down barriers, making it possible to implement the actual inclusion of people with autism.
- It is also necessary to respect and implement their special and different cognitive style.