Social and labor inclusion of women at risc of social exclusionEspagne
The socio-sanitary crisis of Covid-19 has enhanced the inequality and vulnerability that give rise to gifts in the current society. As a consequence of the context in which they live, have lost the status of society and are excluded from the social, cultural and economic system, mermant faces more their purchasing power and enters the circle of the poor.
Montant total financé €100%Financé
Bonpreu i Esclat Clients 63.243€
Les personnes qui ont bénéficié directement des actions du projet.
Les personnes identifiables qui ont bénéficié indirectement des actions menées dans le cadre du projet.
- Personnel 63.243€
- Total 63.243€
The current context of pandemic has evidenced and enhanced the inequality and vulnerability that women suffer in our society. This inequality has accentuated the situation of high vulnerability of women cared for at the Ared Foundation.
Multiple factors mean that, as a woman, they are currently in a context of discrimination - gender-based violence, the fragility of a migrant situation, deprivation of liberty, family burdens from single-parent families, and / or the situation of Unemployment of women in a situation or risk of vulnerability.
Due to the special fragility and vulnerability of all of them, the Ared Foundation works to promote their independence through decent work and personal autonomy. In order to promote and facilitate access to employment for 30 women in a situation of high vulnerability, they are offered a personalized insertion itinerary that guarantees sufficient autonomy to access the ordinary labor market and socio-labor normalization. of the person being cared for.
Fundación Ared argues that for real employment, training and support are needed to provide tools and resources, so that the person can improve their level of employability, their training and social integration.
In order to respond to the multiple and heterogeneous shortcomings and needs of the women cared for, and taking into account the different individual factors and their socio-economic context, a network of support and resources are provided to empower each of them through different activities:
- Design, planning and organization of activities, in order to prepare and organize the different actions that will be carried out throughout the program.
- Selection and reception interview.
- Activities to pass job interviews.
- Professional activities to improve knowledge of the work environment.
- Employability improvement activities aimed at achieving a job interview.
- Personalized follow-up tutorials that support the person being cared for throughout the process.
- Monitoring and final evaluation of the actions carried out and results.
Qui en bénéficiera ?
Beneficiaries are vulnerable and impoverished people who have lost their place in society and are excluded from the social, cultural, political and economic system.
Objectifs du projet
- Increase the employability of the women cared for, so that they have full autonomy and independence.
- Facilitate labor insertion in the normalized or protected labor market.
- Empower women in their process of improving their employability.
Mises à jour et liens
Ared Fundació (web)