Against unemployment, for women labour inclusionSpagna
With more than four million people unemployed, of whom more than half are women.
Totale finanziato €100%finanziato
PcComponentes clienti 1.112€
Quelle persone che in maniera naturale hanno tratto beneficio dalle azioni portate avanti dal progetto
Quelle persone identificabili che ricevono un effetto potenziale dalle azioni portate avanti dal progetto.
- Altri 1.112€
- Totale 1.112€
Action against Hunger is an international humanitarian organization fighting the causes and effects of hunger and social exclusion.
In Spain, it works against unemployment and for the socio-labor inclusion of people with difficulties of access to the labor market, with special focus on women.
The Project Against Unemployment through social inclusion offers training, advice and personalized support to women at risk of exclusion in order to improve personal skills, both to find a job for others, and to start an idea of business.
- Group sessions (with group dynamics and training).
- Personalized session to the month where to work the professional objectives of each participant and determine how to achieve them.
- Events and employment forums that allow them to increase contacts.
- Workshops and meetings with real companies that bring them closer to the labor market.
- Training on how to set up a business for people who make the decision to self-employment.
Chi ne trarrà beneficio?
With 1.112 €, 6 women will receive 100 hours of professional counselling for job search or for entrepreneurship.
Obiettivi del progetto
Encourage entrepreneurship among women at risk of exclusion and facilitate their access to the world of work.
Aggiornamenti e links
Against unemployment, for women social inclusion (vídeo - Spanish)