Reduce child malnutrition in SopachuySopachuy - Bolivia
Bolivia’s HDI value is the second lowest in South America and the region of Sopachuy has the lowest HDI value. Children in this region are in a detrimental position. According to AeA data 24% of them are suffering from chronic malnutrition and 37% of the population does not have access to safe drinking water.
Totale finanziato €100%finanziato
Nicequest clienti 10.014€
Quelle persone che in maniera naturale hanno tratto beneficio dalle azioni portate avanti dal progetto
Quelle persone identificabili che ricevono un effetto potenziale dalle azioni portate avanti dal progetto.
- Trasporto 1.920€
- Materiali 2.394€
- Personale 2.400€
- Altri 2.876€
- Totale 9.590€
This project is developed in 3 main areas: energizing the rural economy and food security, access to high-quality schools and health social management.
This project will focus on children and adolescents, attempting to seek the impact of the family and school environment. As well as focusing on improving food security and adopt good hygiene practices.
This project will also involve local and regional initiatives that promotes food security and avoid malnutrition.
- Improving school and home vegetable gardens with access to irrigation to increase production and obtain higher availability of vegetables and legumes.
- Conducting an alliance with the local health system to disseminate and promote good feeding practices and household hygiene.
- Giving comprehensive training, using the school environment as a strategy to develop the health of children.
Chi ne trarrà beneficio?
- 67 Children and adolescents (1 educational unit)
- 42 men and women
- 10 teachers
- 1 Community Social Education Council (CESC).
- 1 Local health agent
- 1 Local Health Committee.
Obiettivi del progetto
Increase the availability of diversified foods by improving school and home vegetable gardens.
Promote healthy eating habits in all families and improve household food diets that stress food and nutrition education.
Increase farmer’s income and improve access to irrigated water.
Ayuda en Acción è pienamente conforme ai 9 principi di trasparenza e buone pratiche analizzati dalla Lealtad Foundation