Against unemployment, for women labour inclusionSpain
With more than four million people unemployed, of whom more than half are women.
Total raised €100%raised
PcComponentes clients 1.112€
Those people who have naturally benefited from the project's interventions.
Those identifiable people who will potentially recieve an effect from the project's activities.
- Others 1.112€
- Total 1.112€
Action against Hunger is an international humanitarian organization fighting the causes and effects of hunger and social exclusion.
In Spain, it works against unemployment and for the socio-labor inclusion of people with difficulties of access to the labor market, with special focus on women.
The Project Against Unemployment through social inclusion offers training, advice and personalized support to women at risk of exclusion in order to improve personal skills, both to find a job for others, and to start an idea of business.
- Group sessions (with group dynamics and training).
- Personalized session to the month where to work the professional objectives of each participant and determine how to achieve them.
- Events and employment forums that allow them to increase contacts.
- Workshops and meetings with real companies that bring them closer to the labor market.
- Training on how to set up a business for people who make the decision to self-employment.
Who will benefit?
With 1.112 €, 6 women will receive 100 hours of professional counselling for job search or for entrepreneurship.
Encourage entrepreneurship among women at risk of exclusion and facilitate their access to the world of work.
Updates & Links
Against unemployment, for women social inclusion (vídeo - Spanish)