Supporting resilient learningSpain
The crisis has forced the educational systems to migrate to the online modality immediately and abruptly, which has given rise to an “emergency remote teaching”
Total raised €100%raised
Banc Sabadell clients 846€
Those people who have naturally benefited from the project's interventions.
Those identifiable people who will potentially recieve an effect from the project's activities.
- Materials 846€
- Total 846€
The closure of educational centers and universities was one of the first measures implemented in the face of the health emergency by COVID19. Reports show that this will have a negative impact on learning for all students; and that the impact will be much higher for students from disadvantaged backgrounds.
In Spain, in low-income households, 14% of students do not have a computer at home, while 44% only have one. These figures contrast with those of the high socioeconomic group, where 61% have three or more computers at home, 31% have two, and only 8% have only one.
Limited access to learning opportunities will lead to widening inequalities. For this reason Ayuda en Acción promote the digital resilience of public educational centers in contexts of social complexity, and guarantee decent computer and connectivity to allow students follow distance learning. The program also will provide support in digital transformation.
- Provide 6 educational centers with the infrastructure of devices for individual use at two educational levels (5th and 6th grade) each, as well as a management model that ensures the access of boys and girls to a potentially 100% distance education.
- Develop the necessary knowledge and skills of the 6 management teams of the educational centers and of at least 60 teachers who make up the faculties, for the digital management of the educational process and of the devices as part of it.
Who will benefit?
Computers will be provided to 24 vulnerable boys and girls from public schools who are in 5th and 6th grade.
- Boost the digital resilience of public schools in contexts of social complexity.
- Guarantee the continuity of the educational processes of the students in a context of social vulnerability.
- Accompany teachers in their digital transformation.
Ayuda en Acción cumpre integralmente os 9 Princípios de Transparência e Boas Práticas analisados pela Lealtad Foundation
Updates & Links
Ayuda en Acción (web)